The following post is for a fyler advertising a community drop-in consultation. The event is being hosted by the Warley Community First Panel.
What next for Warley Ward
· Can we make it safer, cleaner and greener?
· What should be the next steps for Sandhall Green? Money from the housing development could be reinvested in open space at Sandhall Green or other public spaces in Pellon.
· How we can tackle local grot spots? And in what order of priority?
· Could something like a Happy Hounds event encourage responsible dog ownership?
· What priorities have people been setting in Warley Town led by the Warley Community Association?
· How do we make Warley ward an even better place to live?
Come along and have your say at an event for all Warley residents on Tuesday 19 February
At St Columba’s Church Hall, Sandbeds Road, Pellon,
Have a cuppa with us and scribble your ideas on our Warley Master Plan map, and add to our online version.
Can’t come to the drop—in?
The Warley Community First Panel want to consult with as many groups and people as possible in the area to ensure that the plan represents different views from the community.Have your say on things that matter to you, here…